Friday, October 15, 2010

Fabric!

My blog is created today in celebration of my first online order!  YEAH!  It got my brain churning about the fabrics!  This may sound boring to you, but I LOVE IT!  I love fabric.  I would think that's what makes this hobby of mine so fabulous to me.  I love the colors, the patterns, and the textures.  Yes, I am the lady that touches everything within a 5 foot radius while walking through the department store, clothing, shoes, bags alike!  I can quickly find myself totally off track because I have to touch the next thing, and the next thing, and the next thing until...where am I ?!?  Put me in a fabric store and I'll see you in a couple hours.  I'm not joking, you can ask my husband!

I know you have that favorite item that you could never imagine getting rid of because ...........you fill in the blank.  I bet you it has to do with the color, the pattern, or the feel (functionality not excluded).  It's my hope that as I post my creations you will fall in love with the fabrics like I do!  It's one of those simple things in life that can make your moment that much more special.  And then to carry that something with you wherever you go is a bonus!

I challenge everyone today to find that something special and take a moment to enjoy it, whether it be a fabulously soft sweater, a game with your 3 year old, a walk with your husband, or some quiet time with the Lord.

Gotta Go, TTYL!




No comments:

Post a Comment