Monday, October 11, 2010

I Love Making Bags!

No this is not about 'love making' bags.  I'm sorry to those of you who got the wrong impression, like my husband, although that would probably be a good money maker in itself ;).  I have recently discovered a new love all over again.  Bags, purses, totes...I've always been a huge fan, but when I couldn't find what I was looking for one season I got so frustrated I made one.  Love at first stitch!  As I create new bags I will post them here and link them to a purchasing site.  Photos and video's will be here too.


Well, much work to be done so I can put the latest and greatest on here ASAP!


I'll be talking with you soon.   <3

2 comments:

  1. Im looking for a cute handbag that no one else would have and this looks like the perfect gift for the hostess of my babyshower as a thank you gift.

    Thanks Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashton!
    Thank you for the compliment, I'm glad you like it! If you would like me to make you one just let me know. I have 2 little ones, so I ask for a week for production time, but it might not take me that long.

    ReplyDelete