Monday, October 18, 2010

I need a name!

Happy Monday morning to my blog followers.  It was a packed weekend of family, sewing, and going to the zoo!  I believe God is the ultimate fashion designer.  We saw a panda with amazing RED hair!  Birds with grey heads and bright royal blue feathers in their wings.  And we all know how I feel about zebra and giraffe.  Gorgeous!  Sorry fabric designers.  You are nothing but copy cats! :)  I will admit though that I could not enjoy this hobby without you! Thank you for your efforts.


I come to my audience today with a request, a need!  I NEED A NAME!  Something to put on a tag to sew into my bags!!  Can you help me?!?!


When it comes to word play, alas I am left lacking.  I am good with colors, shapes and music, but not words.  I am NOT your ultimate scrabble partner and I thank the Lord for the creation of spell check!  I need a name for my new business and I haven't come up with a thing other than a rendition of my name.  If any of you are great with words, please lend me some brain cells!  I will give you a 50% discount on a bag if you send me a fabulous name that I use.  (Yes I can make other bags besides 'Ms Melinda'.)  Just keep it fun and clean is all I ask.  Post your ideas and we'll go from there.


Thank you for joining me this monday morning.  TTYL!

2 comments:

  1. Is "LOVE MAKING BAGS" is not a name of your store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its actually the name of my blog. I was thinking I probably need to let that question sit for a while since my blog is so new and I only have one bag posted so far. But I still would love some ideas! I want something "tag" worthy!

    ReplyDelete