Sunday, October 24, 2010

What's in a name?!?

Well, a lot is in a name!  I have been searching for a name for my new business for at least 2 months now.  My sister, also concerned in my welfare, decided to consult a marketing/ business owner friend of hers.  Come to find out there is a method to these things.  


Creating custom originals is an artisan/exclusive approach to bag making.  That sounds super fancy to me!  Because of this, just using my name would be the best idea because it identifies my work with me.  Good thing my parents picked out a pretty good one.  So thank you to those of you who sent me your ideas and thoughts on the issue!  By next week I'll be changing things around and I'll link this site to my new one just in case you need help finding me.  But for now, stay posted.  I have 2 bags in the works and I can't wait to show you!


TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...so does this mean that I owe someone a batch of cookies Jennifer?? cuz that's what it sounds like. hehe! YAY FOR THE NEW NAME!!!...even though I dont know what it is yet.

    ReplyDelete