Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Polka

This bag was the inspiration behind my Seam Ripper Blog on Monday.  It's a very exciting fabric to be sure, but I think it turned out well.  This one is similar to the other bags, just different fabrics and buttons.



As you can see we have some exquisitely exciting polka dots and an accent pocket (also lined with polka dots).


I also managed some SNAPS that will adjust the length a little!  Go me!
The inside sports the solid red fabric and a polka dot cell phone pocket.


I know you are all wondering when I'll make a new style bag.  I'm working on that as we speak.  Hopefully that one will be up this week if all goes well.  Until then, I'm thinking, maybe I should blog "An Ode to Polka Dots".  Don't laugh!  I just might!

TTYL!




No comments:

Post a Comment